Physical state: solid block
Active ingredient: 0.005% bromadin
Conventional packaging: 10-500g / bag, 20kg / box; Bulk 10kg / barrel, more than 2 tons can be customized according to customer requirements.
Bromadiolone used in this product is the second generation anticoagulant rodenticide. The product contains the rat inducer developed by our company, which has good palatability and adopts warning color. This product does not cause secondary poisoning to other animals. It belongs to primary poisoning without secondary poisoning. The peak of dead rats is usually 4-6 days. Rats can be controlled by sufficient dosage, It is suitable for rat damage prevention and control in various environments.
1. Chemical composition: 3 - [3 - (4 ` - bromo-4-biphenyl) - 1,2,3,4-tetrahydro-1-theayl] - 4-hydroxycoumarin
2. Molecular formula: c11h23bro3
3. Molecular weight: 523.42
4. CAS Registration No.: 56073-10-0
5. EINECS Registration No.: 259-980-5
6. UN Code: 3027
7. Dangerous goods category: 6.1
8. Grade III products: brodifacoum technical drug, brodifacoum mother drug, brodifacoum poison bait (strip bait, corn, wheat, rice, wax pill, wax block, wax cake, paste, etc.)
9. Bromadiolone bait produced by Shenyang Aiwei Technology Development Co., Ltd. has complete three certificates and is a regular manufacturer with pesticide traceability QR code, which can be safely purchased and used.
Instructions for use of brodifacoum bait
Poison bait delivery site: place the poison bait beside the rat path, near the mouse hole or in the shelter where rats often haunt. Conventional feeding amount: 3-4 piles of 3-5g per 12-20m2 indoor; Throw a pile every 5 meters around the courtyard, each pile of 5-10 grams; 30-40 piles per mu of farmland, 5 grams per pile. Usually enough bait can be thrown at one time. If the density of rats is high and the consumption of poison bait is large, supplement it once a week later. Mice usually die outside
matters needing attention
1. The medicine is toxic and needs to be strictly managed. After the medicine is put in, poultry and livestock shall be prevented from entering and non harmful organisms shall be avoided from eating by mistake.
2. Wash hands and exposed skin immediately after handling the agent.
3. Dead rats and the remaining chemicals shall be burned or buried.
4. Safety protection measures shall be taken during application to avoid contact with children, pregnant women and lactating women.
Poisoning first aid
1. Main symptoms of poisoning: fatigue, viscera and subcutaneous bleeding.
2. In case of poisoning, take the medicine packaging bag and seek medical treatment immediately.
3. Vitamin K1 is an effective antidote.
Storage and transportation
1. Store in a dry place under normal temperature and ventilation to prevent mildew.
2. Keep away from children and lock them; It cannot be stored and transported together with food, beverage, grain, feed and other articles.
3. Used containers shall be properly disposed of and shall not be used for other purposes or discarded at will.
Shelf life: 2 years