Product model: AIWEI-XSL-TK-1
Physical state: liquid
Active ingredient: 0.5% bromadiolone mother liquor
Conventional packaging: 5-500ml / bottle, 20kg / box; Bulk 10kg / barrel., Can be customized according to customer requirements.
Bromadiolone mother liquor
Bromadiolone used in this product is the second generation anticoagulant rodenticide. The product contains the rat inducer developed by our company. It has good palatability, adopts warning color and is not easy to eat by mistake. This product does not cause secondary poisoning to other animals. It belongs to primary poisoning without secondary poisoning. The peak of dead rats is usually the 4th-6th day. Rat damage can be controlled by sufficient dosage. It is suitable for rat damage prevention and control in various environments.
1. Chemical composition: 3 - [3 - (4 ` - bromobiphenyl-4-yl) - 3-hydroxy-1-phenylpropyl] - 4-hydroxycoumarin
2. Molecular formula: c30h23bro4
3. Molecular weight: 527.41
4. CAS Registration No.: 28772-56-7
5. EINECS registration number; 249-205-9
6. UN Code: 3027
7. Dangerous goods category: 6.1
8. Grade III products: bromadiolone technical drug, bromadiolone mother drug, bromadiolone bait
9. Bromadiolone bait produced by Shenyang Aiwei Technology Development Co., Ltd. has complete three certificates and is a regular manufacturer with pesticide traceability QR code, which can be safely purchased and used.
Instructions for bromadiolone mother liquor
Take one part of Bromadiolone mother liquor, add 6-8 parts of the same amount of warm water, mix it evenly with 99 parts of grains (rice, rice, corn residue, wheat) or melons and fruits, stir it evenly, and use it after drying.
matters needing attention
1. The medicine is toxic and needs to be strictly managed. After the medicine is put in, poultry and livestock shall be prevented from entering and non harmful organisms shall be avoided from eating by mistake.
2. Wash hands and exposed skin immediately after handling the agent.
3. Dead rats and the remaining chemicals shall be burned or buried.
4. Safety protection measures shall be taken during application to avoid contact with children, pregnant women and lactating women.
Poisoning first aid
1. Main symptoms of poisoning: fatigue, viscera and subcutaneous bleeding.
2. In case of poisoning, take the medicine packaging bag and seek medical treatment immediately.
3. Vitamin K1 is an effective antidote.
Storage and transportation
1. Store in a dry place under normal temperature and ventilation to prevent mildew.
2. Keep away from children and lock them; It cannot be stored and transported together with food, beverage, grain, feed and other articles.
3. Used containers shall be properly disposed of and shall not be used for other purposes or discarded at will.
Shelf life: 2 years